Saturday, August 1, 2009

Thing # 14



Technorati is huge, and thank goodness someone wanted to make the blogg world more accessible. I like the comparison to the voice of the people. It is very much a town hall scenario.
I registered my blogg, but now I feel a major pressure to put something wise or at least global on it. Then again, the chances of someone wandering into my space is not so intimidating considering all of the sites. I loved the comment about the people who blogg the most, and therefore get the most pings, might be a bit crazy. I was wondering if it was just me lol!
I had never been interested in bologing before because the sheer numbers, and how to wade through them to find anything I could use seemed a waste of my very limited time. Now, not so much. In my next life [the one after grad school] I intend to roll up my sleeves and get in there. I think that like collaboration anywhere. You can find great insight with the right tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment