Saturday, August 1, 2009

Thing # 13


Tagging is not a new skill, but the efficiency of Delicious when trying to search through such a large amount of information seems invaluabel. The one drawback is that I will have to take time to learn the many intricacies of this app before I feel like it is practical for me. I can see how it will be a great system to set up initially and the dividends will be great once it is organized. As I see the interest and teaching patterns of the staff I will be working with, I can start cataloging sited that will support their needs. Since I can personalize the tags to my own style I don't have to learn someone else's logic and I believe I will more readily think of this as an invaluable organizational tool. As I am typing I got an image of all of the tags I might associate with the 23 things. hummm... now there is a tag cloud I would like to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment