Sunday, July 26, 2009

Thing # 7

Google has always been a favorite of mine. In fact, at home and on the computers in my class we use Blackle the energy saving component of google. Now I find that there are way to many choices out there to customize any aspect of my online experience you can think of. I built the quick home page and found that in no time I had cluttered it with so many "aps" that I would never leave the space if I tried to take advantage of all the "tailored to my taste" toys I had collected. only a minimalist could survive this onslaught of multimedia nirvana.
The practical tools and information is as amazing with the volume of information right at your fingertips... literally.
It seems I am not all that good at the game "Where in the World" by round 22 my highest score was 657. hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment