Sunday, July 26, 2009

Thing # 9

Blogs, wikis' and RRS feeds.... so much information, so little time. I really liked Cool Cat's recommendations about surrounding yourself with wise... I know I get impatient when I run across someone with a soap box. I am looking for the communicator myself. I checked out CC's own choices and found a few I liked, then did a bit of a personal search, and am pleased with my personal list.
I also liked Edublog for many reasons. First of all I wanted to see what a really good blog looked like and I was very happy to see so many variations on a theme. I really want to develop my own presence when I am out in cyberspace and now I have a few inspired thoughts thanks to this site. I still don't know what type of blogging I am interested in.... guess time will tell.
I wandered into a space on YouTube that had a great wiki vidio, and it got me thinking about collaboration methods... I see wiki use in my future collaboration efforts! Very serendipitous. I think that is what I like most about this new method of communication. I may start out looking for one ting, but invariably I find other items that are potentially useful in other areas. Keeping an open mind while searching may be the key to this paradigm shift.

No comments:

Post a Comment