Sunday, July 26, 2009

Thing # 8

I have always been wary of the strange little orange icon. After creating my own way to manage them, I have found that they can be useful. I just found a great deal on pet prescriptions while doing my homework. I like this!
I can see how you can manage your professional communications much more effectively without feeling totally overwhelmed. With some well honed skim reading skills, I could actually keep up with the trends that are my passion and those that are my responsibility efficiently. I believe I will keep up with my Google reader account. I have put it into my quick links bar, so that i don't forget it. Once it becomes a habit, like my 3 e-mail accounts, facebook , and online banking, I can remove it from the must remember checklist.

No comments:

Post a Comment