Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Thing #2

71/2 habits was most interesting, though not surprising after 3 decades of teaching. I am glad that the 1/2 was added. To my way of thinking, if you are not in it for the fun, then you are in the wrong business. So the easiest would be the 1/2. On the other hand I believe that the Think/win/win is for me the hardest. When you think of maintaining one or two interpersonal relationships sucessfuly on a professional basis, this habit is doable, but when you are trying to keep up with an entire staff, or even 5 to 6 grade levels, it becomes very complicated, and sometimes I am not as flexible as I would like to be. I become frustrated when more often than I like, I find the answer is no deal. I have to pull back and remember my original goals and regroup to Think, and Win another day.
On a completely different note, I thought the powerpoint was a little anticlimactic... I expected a few more bells and whistles.

No comments:

Post a Comment