Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thing #6

Yahoo travel trip planner was a neat mashup site. It is a great way to let people see where you have been. No more hard copy photo albums for me. I didn't understand color pickr though. I couldn't see it as an application, but is was a great way to see the photos. Will need to get some guidance here. I really liked mosaic maker. I think the kids could do some neat assignments with this one. This is not a topic that one can skim over, but I have to get up and walk away frequently because all of the possibilities are a bit overwhelming.

2 comments:

  1. I also liked the Map Maker at BigHugeLabs.com. I thought it would be great for students to use as part of country project, or even to share their summer travels. Also, I wanted to ask about your name, Pepper?
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is my family nickname. It is a regional thing. Born in New Mexico...

    ReplyDelete